South Africa Time Zone (SAST)
- Group Statges: 12-20 September 2020
- Quarter-Finals: 26-27 September 2020
- Semi-Finals: 03-04 September 2020
- Finals: 10-11 September 2020
Presented by Ekasi Esports, the Ekasi Esports FIFA20 Invitational will see 16 players competing for a life changing opportunity; to be signed as a professional FIFA player to the Ekasi Esports.
The Ekasi Esports FIFA 20 Invitational will see 16 gamers across four provinces, representing amakasi wabo by competing for an opportunity to be part of the Ekasi Esports growing family and competitively represent the organisation in FIFA (PlayStation). The Invitational aims to provide an opportunity to aspiring FIFA gamers in South Africa, who are dedicated to make an entry into the FIFA esports scene and develop themselves as a professional esports athlete.
Through the Ekasi Esports FIFA20 Invitational, Ekasi Esports aims to bring by inclusiveness in the South African esports and gaming scene by granting opportunities to gamers who have not been given the chance to participate and prove themselves in a competitive gaming and esports environment but have shown potential to take on the giants.
How to join
- This tournament is Invite-Only, participants have been selected and invited by the organiser (Ekasi Esports).
- This tournament will start on 12 September 2020.
- The event will be managed and hosted online and managed via the Adwa Gaming website.
26 Sept 2020
- King Tumi8
- Ntsax Rogue12
3 Oct 2020
- King Tumi3
10 Oct 2020
- Ntsax Rogue
4 Oct 2020
27 Sept 2020
These terms and conditions (the “Rules”) constitute the agreement between each Entrant (as defined below) and Techfest Expo in relation to the FIFA Super Tournament (the “Tournament”).
For ease of use all games will be played in “Kick Off” Mode.
Every player is allowed to pick their preferred CLUB team. Teams can be picked before the start of the game. Players are allowed to use multiple teams throughout the tournament as they please. It is accepted to have the same teams play against each other (e.g. Barcelona). In that case, the ‘away’ player will have to pick the Away Jersey for that team. In general, ‘away’ players are responsible for picking the jersey that does not resemble the home team jersey.
The scores will be reported to the score table by both players after the game.
- Half Length: 5-minute
- Difficulty Level: Legendary
- Quick Subs: On
- Match Conditions: Custom
- Season: Any
- Time of Day: Any
- Weather: Clear
- Weather: Clear
- No custom Formations
- Stadium: Home team stadium
- Pitch Wear: None
- Game Speed: Normal
- Ball: Default
- Single Player Camera: Tele
- Camera Settings: Default
- Camera Height: 10
- Camera Zoom: 10
- Pro Camera Zoom:10
- Pro Camera Speed: 10
- Pro Camera Swing: 10
- HUD: Player Name Bar
- Time/Score Display: On
- Radar: 2D
- Net Tension: Default
- Net Shape: Default
- Net Mashing: Default
- Scrolling Line Ups: On
- Injuries: Off
- Offsides: On
- Bookings: On
- Handsball: Off
USER GAMEPLAY CUSTOMISATION
- All Settings on 50
- Fifa Trainer: Off
- Auto Switching: Air Balls
- Auto Switching Move Assistance: None
- Pass Assistance: Assisted
- Through Ball Assistance: Assisted
- Shot Assistance: Assisted
- Cross Assistance: Semi
- Lob Pass Assistance: Assisted
- Save Assistance: Assisted
- Analog Sprint: Off
- Defending: Tactical
Players are only allowed to pause the game if their team is in possession of the ball.
Each player will play his group stage matches first (normal a minimum of 3 games). After the 3 games in the group stage, the top two players in each group will qualify for the single-elimination stage up to the final. The brackets in the single-elimination stage are not randomly seeded. If you came first in your group, you will play against a player who came second in his group, and vice versa, in the first round of the elimination stage.
If a player does not show for the game or forfeits during the game, he/she loses the game with the maximum score of 3-0.
STANDINGS AND TIE-BREAKERS
It is the responsibility of the players to keep up with their team’s standings. Three points will be awarded for a win, one point for a tie and zero points for a loss in the group stage. In the event of ties in point standings, the following sequence will be used to determine who advances to the elimination stage, and who wins his group:
- Points earned from matches won or tied.
- Result of head to head game.
- Goal difference: Total net score for tournament games. Net score = goals scored, less goals scored against.
- If two teams are still tied, an 8min (4min per half) match will be played to determine the winner.
- After a tied game in knock-out stage, the game will go to overtime and then penalties to determine a winner.
CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
The administration has the right to disqualify players from the tournament after misconduct or unethical behaviour during the Tournament. Disqualification means that the player is not allowed to play any more games in the Tournament and will automatically lose every next game with the maximum score of 3-0.
- Upon kickoff, a player has to pass the ball atleast three times before scoring.
- A player cannot press the middle pad to use the goal keeper in any point during the match.
- Frequent and purposeful pausing during game play is not allowed.
- No sideline coaching is allowed. You may cheer or boo as the game progresses, but you may not offer advice to anyone playing a game.
- If a player purposely turns off a game while it’s in progress, that player will be disqualified from the tournament. Entry into future tournaments may be denied.
- All players must play the Game using the above game-play settings. Once a match starts one cannot complain of incorrect settings after 15mins of gameplay and the match must be continued.
- By entering this tournament, each participant consents to the posting and use of his or her name and/or photograph on Gamers.com.mt’s facebook and website page.
- If a player requires a joystick, you can ask us and we can lend you one. It is important that you give us your ID card for the period of time you are using our joystick, and we will give it back when you give us the joystick back. If the joystick is lost or damaged, the player has to pay for it.
- By attending the Fifa Tournament, participants agree without reservations to comply with these rules and regulations, as well as the decisions made by the referees of the tournament. The application of these rules and regulations is at the sole discretion of the referees. Any decisions made may overrule the following rules and regulations to maintain the spirit of competition. Participants have to obey the instructions made by the referees at all times.
- Every participant acknowledges the rights of Gamers.com.mt to modify these rules and regulations at any given time and without prior notice.
- Every participant is asked to maintain an adequate level of respect and friendliness with the other participants and the referees. Insults and unfair or disrespectful behaviour towards the referees and the other participants won’t be tolerated and will be punished, an immediate disqualification and/or a temporary ban from the Fifa tournament.
- Every participant has to stay ready and available for the duration of the tournament, or until his elimination from the tournament. Longer absence needs to be approved by the referees in order to avoid any sort of punishment
These rules are subject to change if necessary, the Techfest Expo and Adwa Gaming administrators reserve the right to make additional decisions outside the defined ruleset if necessary.